UF Formula offers fast acting nutritional support for the stomach as well as hind gut during stressful times, poor digestion, medication use and poor nutrient absorption.
Stress often disturbs the optimal acid/alkaline balance of the horse's digestive system. This can lead to gastric ulcers. UF Formula can both help prevent ulcers and support the stomach lining, offering fast and effective relieve and support.
Along with intestinal permeability, food sensitivity and Immune Function Response, horses will become ill over time. Feeding UF-Formula daily as part of a balanced diet offers exceptional gut support and protection.
- Crude Protein (min) - 12.00%
- Phosphorus (P) (min) - 0.25%
- Crude Fat (min) - 4.0%
- Copper (Cu) (min) - 10 PPM
- Crude Fiber (max) - 18.00%
- Zinc (Zn) (min) - 35 PPM
- Calcium (Ca) (min) - 1.00%
- Vitamin A (min) - 2000 IU/LB
- Calcium (Ca) (max) - 1.50%
- Top Dress 1 Scoop (1/2 Ounce) two times daily
- Store in a cool dry place. Keep lid tightly secured to ensure freshness
Althea Root, Oat Groats, Linseed Meal, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Licorice, Attapulgite Clay, Calendula, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin E Supplement, Lecithin
Statements on the package have not been evaluated by the FDA or Health Canada.
This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- KAM Animal Services
- 4450 Witmer Industrial Estates, Unit #4
- Niagara Falls, NY 14305
- (Telephone) 519-532-9940