KLPP Rescue Paste is a ready to use stabilized source of direct fed microbial supplement specifically formulated for horses.
When given as directed, helps maintain normal appetite and digestion during periods of stress. Stress occurs during travel, following deworming, after antibiotic use, strenuous training etc.
Contains a source of live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms
Guaranteed Analysis (min per 15 gram tube)
- L-Glutamine 300 mg
- Slippery Elm Bark 1,250 mg
- Total Lactic Acid Bacteria* 3 Billion CFU**
- Saccharomyces boulardii 2 Billion CFU
* Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus plantarum
** Colony Forming Units
- feed one full tube of KLPP Rescue Paste 2-3 times daily as needed
- Provide fresh clean drinking water at all times
Safflower Oil, Dried Whey, Slipper Elm Bark, L-Glutamine, Silicon Dioxide, Inulin, Dried Saccharomyces boulardii Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Aloe Vera and Mixed Tocopherols(as Preservative)
Net Contents: 15 cc gm (15.0 cc)
Statements on the package have not been evaluated by the FDA or Health Canada.
This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- KAM Animal Services
- 4450 Witmer Industrial Estates, Unit #4
- Niagara Falls, NY 14305
- (Telephone) 519-532-9940