Enzymes are essential for maintaining proper function of the body and play a role in virtually all body activities, each enzyme having a specific function in the body. So by feeding your horse Enzyme Plus you help prevent horse colic, improve digestion, reduce stress and help in many other ways.
Treat and Prevent Horse Colic with KAM's Enzyme Plus, Natural Health Care
Enzymes are protein substances that act as organic catalysts to initiate, accelerate, and control specific chemical reactions in the metabolic process. They are the essential catalysts for providing energy for all the body's biochemical reactions. Enzymes are found in all living plant and animal matter, as well as within the body. They are essential for maintaining proper function of the body, such as digesting feed (undigested feed can putrefy in the intestines and feed undesirable micro-organism, which produce gas and toxins, which can lead to colic and gut permeability).
This helps prevent and mitigate feed allergies in horses. Enzymes aid in the repair of tissue and are beneficial when your horse is training. Enzymes play a role in virtually all body activities, each one having a specific function in the body. The enzymes in the body are actually an invisible activity or energy factor and not just the protein molecule itself. The reaction promoted by a particular enzyme is very specific. Therefore, because of cellular metabolism includes hundreds of different chemical reactions, there are hundreds of different kinds of enzymes.
When feeding Enzymes to your horse you:
- help prevent horse colic with natural health care
- improve digestion
- reduce feed allergy symptoms in your horse
- maintain adequate levels of digestive enzymes
- reduce stress on the immune system
- alleviate gas and bowel toxicity
- improve the health of skin
- reduce malnutrition caused by poor nutrient absorption
- prevent future digestive disorders
Guaranteed Analysis (per gram)
- Amylase Aspergillus 2130 DU
- Cellulose Aspergillus . 640 CU
- Maltase Malt Barley 60 MU
- Protease Papain (Papaya) 150 HUT
- Protease Bromelain (Ananas Comosus) 25 HUT
- Lipase Aspergillus 400 LU
- Add one 1oz scoop daily to each feeding.
Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Organic Althea Root, Organic Oat Groats, Organic Linseed Meal, Organic Licorice, Attapulgite Clay, Organic Calendula, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin E Supplement
Statements on the package have not been evaluated by the FDA or Health Canada.
This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- KAM Animal Services
- 4450 Witmer Industrial Estates, Unit #4
- Niagara Falls, NY 14305
- (Telephone) 519-532-9940